Would like ride to Enjoy from Oakland

  • Susanne Gallo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2010
      Hi JC, Janet, & SFVS veggies,

      My name is Susanne Gallo & I'm interested in attending SFVS Chinese NY celebration on 02/27 at Enjoy Rest.

      I live in Oakland & cannot drive since I'm in a cast.  Do any of you know members who live in Berkeley & Oakland that I might contact to see if they're attending (so I may be able get ride with)?  Jeff (runner & cyclist & scientist) who lives in Berkeley (he videoed SFVS Oct. event) comes to mind but I don't recall his last name & don't have his phone # or email address.

      Thanks & take good care.

      Susanne