Youtube: Vegan Nuggets with Dixie on a cameo role

  • SFVeg-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2010
      Thank you so much for your participation in our film! It got great reviews from our classmates and professor and they all loved your "YES VEGAN!" t-shirt as well as what you said in the movie.

      I've put the film on YouTube so people can watch it. The movie will most likely also be in a film festival later this year! I had a girl come up to me after seeing it and told me she was considering veganism!

      So, thanks again for helping us! Here is the YouTube link:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCH-ZpsLtc8

      From, Kaitlyn and Gerard