Leaflet and Protest KFC in San Mateo on Feb. 6th from 12-1pm

  • sueccastle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010

      Please join us to leaflet and protest KFC in San Mateo on February 6th from 12-1pm.  KFC chickens continue to suffer and they need us to be their voice.

      KFC at: 406 East Third Ave. San Mateo, CA 94401

      KFC chickens are bred to grow too fast and too large causing many to have their legs go out.  This prevents them from accessing food and water.  Many dead or dying chickens lie amongst the live chickens.  Rough handling is standard and many experience broken legs and wings.  Millions are scalded alive each year.  For more info. go to: www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

      We will have signs and leaflets for you.  Just bring yourself and a friend if you can.  Any questions, you can reach me at (650)740-7567

      Sue Castle