Please vote on Change.org: Ban the Current Animal Factory Farming Practices

  • Joseph Cadiz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      Hi everyone,
      I wanted to see if I could get your quick help. Change.org recently launched the 2010 Ideas for Change in America competition, and I just submitted an idea that I'd love your support on. The title of the idea is "Ban the Current Animal Factory Farming Practices"

      To vote for my idea, (which we all know is not my idea, but something that is in each of our hearts), all you have to do is click on the link below and you can vote in less than 20 seconds.

      http://www.change.org/ideas/view/ban_the_current_animal_factory_farming_practices

      The top 10 voted ideas will be presented at an event in Washington, DC to relevant members of the Obama Administration, and then promoted to Change.org's full community of more than 1 million people. So we could have a real impact.

      Thanks for the help!

      Paris Harvey
      Notary Public / Signing Agent
      408.355.0436 PST