BID NOW to save human babies, animals, environment in Africa

  • meatfreeamerica
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      please distribute to everyone -
      SILENT AUCTION NOW OPEN ONLINE

      BID NOW TO SAVE HUMAN BABIES, ANIMALS, AND THE ENVIRONMENT IN AFRICA!!!

      It is now Black History Month. One of the most important Black History Month events ever takes center stage in San Francisco for the exclusive world debut of "SOUL FOOD-FOR-THOUGHT - The Real Roots of Liberation", a musical celebration with a message that "yes we can overcome heart disease, cancer, stroke, and diabetes in the African-American community, Yes we can overcome starvation and medical shortages in Africa. Yes we can save human babies, animals, and the environment in Africa." With musical performances by soul and r&b legend Lenny Williams, reggae & world music from Midnight Sun, SOUL FOOD-FOR-THOUGHT benefits the life-saving work of the 501c3 International Fund for Africa at www.ifundafrica.org.

      YOU CAN PARTICIPATE NOW IN THE SILENT AUCTION WHEREVER YOU ARE ON THE PLANET, WHETHER YOU CAN ATTEND THE SAN FRANCISCO EVENT OR NOT ON FRIDAY FEBRUARY 12th

      70 ITEMS - ART AND ARTIFACTS AND MORE - ARE NOW UP FOR BIDS AT THE FOLLOWING LINK WITH PAINTINGS AVAILABLE ON PAGES 4 & 5:

      http://www.32auctions.com/view_auction?id=SoulFoodForThought&pwd=Africa

      The link will let you browse the auction items without needing to log in. But to place a bid on an item, bidders will have to create an account
      SOUL FOOD-FOR-THOUGHT, Friday February 12th is sponsored by non-profits -
      the San Francisco Vegetarian Society www.sfvs.org,
      In Defense of Animals www.idausa.org,
      Go Vegan Radio www.GoVeganRadio.com

      8pm SHOW TICKETS start at $10.
      8pm SHOW + 5:30-7:30 GREEN ROOM reception - $40,
      available at www.CityBoxOffice.com

      For questions about event:
      818-623-6477 or Bob@...