Feb-March: Raw Food Prep Classes in the South Bay

  • jcadiz2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2010
      Greetings,

      Whether you're just starting out on the 'adding more veggies to your diet' path, or have been going along this path for awhile, Thrivin' Edibles and Chef Patti have created these classes to enhance your ability to create fabulous raw foods for yourself, .

      All classes are from 11 am to 2 pm.

      Included in class fees are samples of everything we make in the class,
      samples to take home with you as well as recipes of each item.

      Class size is limited to 10, so sign up soon.

      *Sunday, February 7: Secrets of Dehydration* $65 (yes, we know it's Super Bowl Sunday- Come to the class and then watch the game afterwards!) Fill a dehydrator with enough food for a week for two! We'll make Onion Bread (and tell you the secret ingredient that turns bread into crackers), Veggie Tortillas, Patti's Veggie Patties, and Chocolate Cake! Even if you don't have a dehydrator, we'll show you how easy it is to make these items and dry them in your oven.

      *Sunday, February 21: Raw Italian Dinner* $55
      Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms, Pasta Marinara with Marinated Mushroom and Olives, Italian Salad and Tiramisu (alcohol-free) . In this class, you'll get a meal for one to take with you!

      *Sunday, March 14: Latin American Fiesta Dinner *$55
      We'll make a delicious Latin American flavored meal: Enchiladas de Verdura con Chili Colorado, Mexican Seasoned Cabbage, Quick and Delicious Salsa and a South American Fruit Tart. In this class, you'll get a meal for one to take with you!

      *Sunday, March 28: Sweet Treats!* $65
      Raw candy making: Chocolate Fudge, Almond Joyous, Chocolate Coconut Truffle, Halvah (with 2 variations) and Nutty Hemp Balls.

      We look forward to seeing you in an upcoming class. Email us or call (408) 712-5000 to reserve your space.

      Thank you.
      Chef Patti

      Chef Patti Searle, owner of Thrivin' Edibles,is a graudate of the Living Light Culinary Arts Institute. She has been a chef for over 35 years, and for the last 4 years, she has been creating living vegan cuisine exclusively. Check out our website at www.thrivinedibles. com. .