Compassionate Cooks' Vegetarian Cooking DVD is here!!

  • Cathleen Young
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2004
      Dear All,

      Hooray!! The next new tool for activists is here! After two years in the
      making, the Compassionate Cooks' Vegetarian Cooking DVD is finally
      available!!

      Featuring a feast for the eyes as well as for the palate, the Compassionate
      Cooks create decadent dairy-free desserts, demystify tofu and other soy
      products, emphasize fast and healthful meals, and present an elegant menu
      for the holidays or any special occasion.

      I've seen it and it's fantastic. It's positively jam-packed with
      information! It has all kinds of potential; will be a tremendous boon for
      activists. It will inspire non-veggies and make a great gift for veggie
      friends and others. One thing I'm going to use it for right away: I'm
      sending it to friends and family members who have been saying forever that
      they can't figure out "what to make for us crazy vegetarians" over the
      holidays.

      The Vegetarian Cooking DVD is a real bargain at only $20 per copy. Be sure
      to order yours in time for the holidays at
      http://www.compassionatecooks.com You can even watch a clip of it on the
      website.

      Cathleen