KALEVA CALENDER!

  • its all real
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2004
      Thanks folks! All of who have supported Kaleva restaurant.We feel
      very humble and thankful for all the appreciations and blessings that
      have been showered on us!
      It is our constant endeavor at Kaleva to offer food as fresh as
      possible and with the best ingredients possible.While we strive
      towards excellence as a daily practice we have, special events, that
      have been planned here at our restaurant to take you out of your
      regular day and participate in the celebration of life by enjoying
      food made with love and compassion for all life on this planet.
      Indian festivals that have been celebrated from times immemorial
      bringing the richness of esthetics and love in the Indian culture are
      being celebrated at Kaleva.

      Dec,12th 2004,celebrate Christmas, Kaleva style!

      January, 13th 2005celebrate the Indian festival of lohri,which is
      the celebration of sowing of the seeds for the next crop!

      Valentine's day February 14th celebrate love with the "Love fest" at
      Kaleva!

      Please mark these three dates and call in for reservations in advance
      so you don't have to wait in queue like Diwali!

      Hope to see you soon !