Re: [worldvegansociety] Re:UPDATE>>>> URGENT FROM BRAZIL... Please help Bianca Turano.

  • colin sky
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2010

      hello good global ppl....more news  from brazil... please help us win this case... it is a global issue... bianca is a leading animal/human activists being scapegoated in brazil... also bianca is a lawyer... so perhaps some global law colleagues can get involved to help her?

      we are one people... united we can be strong... please exuse the huge length this post... to supply the whole view as to understand... below is taken from the web link provided by Juliana...

      this is such a trivial case against one of the world's REAL role-models for a better world... imo.

      sexta-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2010

      Activist accused in court for some of her pro animals acts!

      The activist for the animals rights (human and non-human), Bianca Turano, militant from the Animal liberation movement , is accused in court for some of her pro animals acts.

      Bianca has been witness of a situation of continuous isolation imposed to a female boxer called Shakira. This animal lives in a balcony of 12 square meters, having very few contact with humans, being lonely the most part of her days and nights, demonstrating clear traces of depression and sadness. ( there are even photos and shootings confirming it).

      A neighbour of the Activist has also witnessed all the situation that the little poor was passing by.
      She has even presented a "judicial action" against the owners of Shakira and succeeded getting the provisional ownership of the animal. Later on, the court declined from this decision and the dog returned to the old owners.

      Caring about the destiny and the well-being of Shakira, Bianca send a letter to the boxer's owner showing all her concern . She published the situation to anothers animals rights activists, and joined an open protest for the liberation and happyness of Shakira.

      The process details were now on the newspapers, TV and the finally the Public Court.

      Bianca Turano is now answering two judicial process.

      We're asking help for all of you.

      Right in this moment is vital that the brazilian animal liberation movement receives the support of the main animal liberation groups in the world, due the necessity of proving the dignity of the activists that are saving lives every day.

      Bianca is doing an untiring work along the years, fighting for the end of the animal slavery. She needs your help URGENTLY.

      HER FIRST AUDIENCE WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE 29th JANUARY 2010.

      GET IN TOUCH WITH BIANCA TURANO'S SVB - RIO DE JANEIRO ACTIONS:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSmkt5fjlc&feature=related

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoZc4l6M2fU

      FOR THE ANIMAL AND EARTH LIBERATION!

      1 comentários:

      george disse...

      hello all... i had the pleasure of knowing and meeting with Bianca Turano in Rio, Brazil 2009.

      Bianca is a wonderful, caring person, it is ludicrous to charge some one for showing kindness and caring for a needlessly suffering creature... i hope the whole world rallies behind Bianca... for a better life for all creatures on earth... please support this brilliant Brazilian woman...

      Is it a crime to care for suffering animals in Brazil? ...If not these charges should be dropped and suitable, humane conditions found for the animal.

      In peace for a kinder world...

      Colin Sky Godfrey.
      Auckland.
      New Zealand.

      Postar um comentári

      SVB Rio

      Sociedade Vegetariana Brasileira
      Grupo Rio de Janeiro

      Juliana:
      Hi Colin!! We need your help. We need to help Bianca!! Look at this website that we made: http://svbrio.blogspot.com/2010/01/activ ist-accused-in-court-for-some-of.html

      Can you help us? We need popular suport, so we need to send to as many people as we can!!! Here in Brazil we put this message on the media. Do you know anybody outside of Brazil that can do the same?

      We miss you!! Thanks!!!
      /////////////////

      Colin, my friend,

      i love you so much...Thank you for all the beautiful things you do for me.

      I'm so nervous because this sad case, but its so good, so comfortable feel the goog vibes from my brothers and sisters.

      I want to see, to feel this movement like one heart, one soul.

      together we are so strong.

      i love planet earth...Oh...I love so much...and is so beautiful enjoy life with you

      one struggle
      one fight
      animal liberation
      human rights

      FOREVER
      Bianca Kölling Turano
      Coordenadora do GRUPO-RIO da Sociedade Vegetariana Brasileira
      Coordenadora do Departamento Nacional de Ativismo da Sociedade Vegetariana Brasileira

      Kindness...
      The Divine Plan.
      col sky^*