Green Coriander - new healthy Indian take-out service in San Francisco

  • Joseph Cadiz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2010

      --- On Thu, 1/7/10, Green Coriander <info@...> wrote:

      From: Green Coriander <info@...>
      Subject: Green Coriander - new healthy Indian take-out service
      To: pr@...
      Date: Thursday, January 7, 2010, 10:10 PM

      Hi,
      I recently started an Indian dinner take-out service, Green Coriander,
      and am looking to spread the word about it. I would love for you to
      try out our food and let your readers know as well. I am happy to
      provide your readers a 20% discount for their first order, if they
      mention they saw it on sfvs newsletter.

      Green Coriander, LLC, is a wholesome Indian food take-out dinner
      service in San Francisco. All our meals are nutritionally balanced and
      made fresh with organic and high-quality ingredients.

      At Green Coriander , we are focused on creating heart healthy Indian
      meals and offer choices that are suitable for gluten-free, vegan (no,
      we do not use ghee or cream) and diabetic diets (we offer brown rice
      substitution). We are committed to using organic and local produce as
      far as possible and cook in high quality premium oils. Menu changes
      everyday and every week.

      To learn more, please visit the website, www.greencoriander.com and
      check the weekly menu. Follow us on twitter
      (twitter.com/greencoriander) or on Facebook
      (facebook.com/greencoriander).

      -- paawan
      CEO and Founder, Green Coriander, LLC
      www.greencoriander.com