some reasons to be Vegan in 2010... ??????>>>> AND THIS IS GOLD!!!! .....

  • colin sky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010
       pass this on to family and friends....... why not to our address books?

      ............this is a serious subject - our planet is in danger...

      some reasons to be Vegan in 2010...

      You’ll save the lives of 34 land animals each year.

      Your body will appreciate the break from saturated fat, cholesterol, and hormones.

      You’ll reduce your carbon footprint more than if you scrapped your car.
      Your concern will now be who to invite over for dinner, instead of who to eat for dinner.

      It’s a great way to shed extra  pounds.

      You’ll save over a million gallons of water each year.

      You’ll increase your energy levels for more outdoor activities this summer.

      You can still visit McDonald’s… for bathroom breaks.

      You can be part of the vegan 2010 year... the break through in sensible living....

      You can get information, recipes, tips and more, by visit ing www.ChooseVeg. com
      Or  request a colorful 32-page guide in the mail, by visiting  www.VegKit.org
      Or get stuff from the thousands of other vegan friendly places...
      Or hang out with us.......:))))

      ..... join the vegan community....  THIS IS GOLD!!!! ...........

      love the vegans....

      Kindness...
      The Divine Plan.
      col sky^*