Nature's Express Grand Opening - January 16th

  • Karine Brighten
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010
      I am pleased to announce the Grand Opening of the very first Nature's Express in the Bay Area!

      Please join us for the celebration!

      When: Saturday January 16th, 1:00pm-3:00pm
      Where: Nature's Express Berkeley, 1823 Solano Avenue, Berkeley, CA
      What: Free samples, coupons, and giveaways! Our special guest will be the wonderful Colleen Patrick-Goudreau.

      Nature's Express is 100% plant based, and 100% delicious!

      Please visit our website for more info:
      http://natures-express.com/

      Event brought to you by:
      Karine Brighten Events