Thriving With Live Foods Class Sat 1/9

  • Sam Lippman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010
      Hi Folks,

      We still have a few spaces available for our upcoming workshop:
      Thriving with Live Foods Sat January 9th, in Portola Valley

      This will be a day-long, small-group, hands-on workshop.

      Along with the professional instruction, we'll also have a nutrition expert on board to talk with us about health diet and wellness while we learn to create gourmet live food meals.

      Also included in the course is a complete recipe packet, and a review of basic food prep skills, proper knife technique, and other useful tips on shopping and setting yourself up for success as a RAW chef.

      This course will be a great introduction to basic and advanced raw food preparation techniques as we learn many of my original recipes, found only in these classes.

      For course menu and details, to register, and to see photos and a video of chef Sam in action, please click the link below:

      http://www.projectwellbeing.com/2009/12/01/thriving-with-live-foods/

      Hope to see you there!

      Sam Lippman
      Fresh RAW Chef