Jan 10: SFVS Annual General Membership Meeting

  • SFVeg-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      Happy New Year !

      The general membership meeting is open to SFVS PAID members only. If your membership had lapsed, you can still pay at the door to update your membership status. To assist you, we can also verify your membership status to our database list at the reception desk. If you want to become a new member, you are also welcome to pay your membership at the door.

      SFVS Annual Membership Meeting
      Sunday, January 10, 2010,
      3:30 p.m. - 6:00 pm (includes socials and planning session)
      IOA, 3600 Geary Boulevard, between Palm & Arguello Streets, San Francisco

      RSVP at 415-273-5481 is helpful to make sure we have enough food (last year we ran out). You can also RSVP by emailing pr@.... Food will be served prior to the membership meeting.

      Yearly reports and future plans will be discussed. This is an important meeting as there will be an election of officers for the next two years. THE OFFICERS YOU ELECT will determine the future of SFVS. If you want a WORLD VEG FESTIVAL 2010, and other activities, attend this important meeting. There will also be a planning session for your inputs. A quorum is needed to meet By-laws requirement. A Board Meeting for present officers will precede the Annual Meeting at 1 p.m. The board meeting is open to SFVS members.