New Berkeley (mostly) vegan restaurant: Green Papaya Thai

  • Mitch Cohen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2009
      Green Papaya Thai
      2016 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, just off University Av

      After reading JC's exquisite review, I hafta pass.
      I liked it alot. Karen was upset that we asked for mild, and 1 nasty chili pepper ended up in the dish (& she ate it).

      Most Entrees @ 7.95. Lotsa good choices.
      Soups (including miso) & Appetizers (including salad spring rolls)

      Definitely worth patronizing!

      reviews: