Diwali Celebration at Kaleva restaurant

  • its all real
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2004
      hi everybody !
      Kaleva restaurant is Celebrating the Indian Festival of Diwali with a
      great ferver !
      we shall be serving a full Four Course Menu with a soup . appetizer ,
      main entrees and dessert . the price is $20 per person please call us
      to be a part of this grand celebration . and reserved your table
      today . phone #is 415 348 1381 . the famous Photographer Seth coan
      will be diplaying some of hi schoicest works !. there will be live
      music . please join us to be a part of this beautiful festival .
      our food is vegan vegetarian and we serve in the traditional thali
      style !
      we have extensive North and South Indian varietieson our menu . It
      is a new nemu and some of the rare exotric dishes are on it .please
      check out our website @...