kaleva restaurant downtown san francisco

  • its all real
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2004
      A very warm hello to all my friends at the group !
      please visit www.kalevarestaurant.com
      it is the first vegetarian and vegan restaurant in San Francisco that
      serves a very exotic and different kind of Indian food. Our effort is
      tp create a healthy world where there is love for all humans and
      Animals alike and our way of doing it is to serve and eat only
      vegetarian food .All food is prepared from scratch ,in house and we
      make our best effort to use only the best products available in the
      market . please give us an opportunity to serve you all as best as we
      can.
      our hours are :
      mon-fri lunch 11.00am -2.30pm
      mon-fri dinner 5 pm -10 pm
      fri-sat :we open until 1.30 am in the morning
      sat-sun only dinner between 5.00pm -10 pm
      looking forward to seeing you there !