Fundraiser for Elaina Love and Dominic Sun 12/13

  • Sam Lippman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2009
      Hi All,

      We will be holding a fundraiser RAW vegan food prep class on Sunday 12/13, at a sight TBD soon.  The 2 hour class will begin at 7pm.  The course will cover gourmet raw vegan recipes made with green foods for optimal health, amazing flavor, and tremendous nutrition.

      My mentor and friend, Chef Elaina Love is seeking donations to help send her son Dominic to the Hipocrates institute in Florida, a health facility using raw food therapies, to treat Dominic's Leukemia.  All procceeds from the event will be donated to cover their treatment, travel and lodging expenses.

      Please come to the event if you can, and please see Elaina's website to make a donation

      For Event info: www.projectwellbeing.com
      For Info on Elaina and Dom/ To Donate: www.purejoyplanet.com

      Thank you so much,

      Sam Lippman