Announcing Veggie Jews' 11/13/04 dinner in Berkeley

  • Veggie Jews
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      We are pleased to announce that, thanks to the return of Standard Time, Veggie Jews' will return to post-Shabbat, Saturday evening dinners starting November 13 when we will gather at Udupi Palace restaurant, 1901 University Avenue in Berkeley at 7 p.m.

      Udupi Palace is a vegetarian Indian restaurant on University Avenue near Martin Luther King. We will be ordering from the menu.

      If you will attend, please reply to veggiejews@... no later
      than 5 p.m. on Friday evening, November 12, 2004. Walk-ins
      will only be accommodated on a space-available basis. So, to insure
      yourself a seat in this small restaurant, reservations are strongly
      recommended.

      For information about Udupi Palace, call (510) 843-6600. For East Bay public
      transportation information, call AC Transit at (510) 817-1717 or go to www.actransit.org. For BART information, call (510) 465-2278 or go to www.bart.gov.

      [Please note that all Veggie Jews' events are open to Jews of all
      ages and our non-Jewish friends. We are not a singles or religious
      group, although single and observant people are always welcome. For
      early notice of all events and more group information, please go to
      www.groups.yahoo.com/group/veggiejews and join. You can choose to
      participate in discussions and receive notices of general events or
      choose to receive only "special notices" from Veggie Jews, such as
      official group event notices.]