Dist 5 Supervisor -- AR rec

  • Thea Langsam
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      For those of you who will vote for the new District 5 supervisor, I spoke to three candidates this morning, asking what they have done for animals and will do in the future. I rank the three in this order (best first): (1) Ross Mirkarimi, (2) Susan King, (3) Lisa Feldstein. I have not talked to any other Dist. 5 candidates about this issue (I note that, e.g., Dan Kalb is Director of the Union of Concerned Scientists, and that organization has done good things for animals). Anyway, if you want more info re why I ranked those 3 in that order, let me know. Thea