Broadband version of "Waste Lives" video

  • No Vivisection
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hi All,

      Last time I had sent you a downloadable version of the best educational video about the truth behind vivisection. Now, here is a much better quality broadband version for us to use and spread as much as possible to students and educators. The quality of this broadband version is clearer and less fuzzy. Please bookmark this video.

      If you do not have RealPlayer, you will need to install it first by going to:
      http://www.real.com/

      Then, click on http://www.animalaid.org.uk/videos/wastedb.ram
      to view the video.

      We are in the process of obtaining the VHS version or perhaps even a CD or DVD version. Please email me at michsai@... if you wish to obtain hardcopy versions. I will make note of your interest and keep you posted as soon as they become available. Thank you all for helping to make the world a better place for animals and humans.

      Best wishes,
      Michelle