Help !....Database for Northern California Restaurants

  • jcadiz2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2004
      Hello all,

      SFVS is compiling and will be publishing a database of vegan,
      vegetarian, veggie-friendly restaurants and stores in Northern
      California. We will need original restaurant reviews from the general
      public in Northern California. You can download the forms from
      the "Files" Section (see menu on your left)

      If you want to support and be involved as a contact in your county,
      please email me at jcadiz2002@....

      You can also view a partial list of the counties (see Files section)
      and their restaurants. You can email me the additions and deletions
      so I can update this list.

      If you need additional information, you can contact me at my
      telephone 415-552-8883 or send me an email.

      Your support and volunteer support to the vegetarian movement is
      greatly appreciated.

      Cheers,
      JC