Mother Nature Vegetarian/Vegan Restaurant in Albany

  • belinda94703
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2004
      In case you haven't hear about it...

      Mother Nature Vegetarian Cuisine is located at 843 San Pablo Ave in
      Albany.

      *100% VEGAN
      *ORGANIC
      *no GMO ingredients
      *no MSG
      *no onions or garlic
      *no oils.....vegetarian broth based cooking
      *veggies purchased at the local farmer's market
      *food items cut and prepared AFTER you place your order

      This restaurant has been opened since July but we went there for the
      first time today. They are at the same location of what used to be
      the Ambrosia Garden Vegetarian Restaurant but its a totally new
      restaurant with a totally different menu. Its wonderful and needs
      the support of the Bay Area vegetarian community.

      Its the kind of place to take a date you want to impress. Very
      clean, upscale and serene. The menu consists of pages of photographs
      showing each item. The average meal will cost $8 to $15 and is well
      worth it!!

      I have a cold and they put extra ginger in my soup. Very sweet,
      dedicated people needing our business.

      Belinda