looking to hire a vegetarian carpenter

  • belinda94703
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2004
      We are a seismic retrofit company based in Berkeley. The owner and
      his wife have been vegetarian since the 1970's and want to have
      employees of similar lifestyle.

      Our company is Bay Area Retrofit. See the website at
      www.bayarearetrofit.com

      Currently, we are needing to hire an experienced carpenter.
      Beginning salary will be based on skill level, starting no less than
      $15 an hour and paying $30 an hour once properly trained. We pay
      1/2 of medical insurance and 100% of dental insurance. Tools are
      not needed but a driver's license and reliable transportation are a
      must. The office is located 3 blocks from the Ashby Bart Station so
      a car is optional.

      Drugs and alcohol will not be tolerated.

      If you are interested or know someone who is, please call Howard
      Cook at 510-548-1111.