Vegan Phylo dough?

  • Paris Harvey
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2004
      Is there a product on the market that is a vegan phylo dough?
      A recipe would do but gosh... then I would actually have to work!
      anything pre-made? If not I'll take the recipe.
      Thank you for your time..I want to wrap my Tofurky with it and
      bake...doesn't that sound great?
      I did that with a Turkey one year (when I was ignorant) and it was
      outstanding! and it made the turkey look marvelous!
      Thanks Paris
    • Maida Genser
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2004
        Yes it does exist. Since I don't have any in the house right now I
        can't give you a brand name. Try looking in the freezer section of
        groceries and whole food markets and check the ingredients.