offer: used vegan veg oil to run on cars (Mission)

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2009
      if you use it, you can claim you have a vegan car

      30 gals to give away

      google:  diesel car running on veg oil

      My friend who's giving it away is a veg guy and the restaurant is vegan in SF

      ==
      Signature:

      Seeking Spanish Speaking and AT&T friends and family friends
      ===
      I won a raffle for 5 day stay at:

      Antibacterial soap are harmfull
      --
       This is why high blood pressure and diabeties are so common in America;  and it's getting worse!

      Click on Web Cam
      from 9am till 6pm Pacific time (11am to 9pm NY Time)
      Approximately, 40 people will line up for Burgers.