Need English to Cantonese text translation

  • Andrew Zollman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2009
      As part of LGBTcompassion.org's campaign against the live poultry vendor at the Civic Center farmers market (in collaboration with Army of Compassion and United Poultry Concerns), we're producing an informational leaflet, with only about 6 paragraphs of text. We need someone to professionally translate it into Cantonese. A volunteer would be terrific, but we can also probably arrange to pay a reasonable fee.

      Please contact me if you can help with this.

      Thanks,

      Andrew