Vegetarian Videos

  • Kelly Kramer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      I just wanted to let you know that I found this great series of video clips by vegan guru and chef Colleen Patrick-Goudreau. She discusses all kinds of aspects of vegetarianism, health, and animal rights. You can find the links on the Compassionate Cooks website at http://www.compassionatecooks.com/videos.htm

      I've also subscribed to Colleen's video podcasts through her YouTube video page. You can subscribe to her YouTube video page via the link at http://www.compassionatecooks.com/videos.htm. She will be adding new video podcasts each week.

      Hope you enjoy,
      Kelly