Register now for Early Bird rates- Asia for Animals 2010

  • animalsareadvancedsouls
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Amy (ACRES) <amy@...>
      To: amy@...
      Sent: Sun, Nov 1, 2009 6:32 pm
      Subject: Register now for Early Bird rates- Asia for Animals 2010

      Dear ACRES Supporter,

      ACRES is delighted to be hosting the Asia for Animals (AFA) conference in Singapore in January 2010, and we extend a warm invitation to everyone who cares about animals to attend and actively participate.

      AFA is the largest, most representative Asian animal welfare conference. This dynamic conference is a platform for animal welfare experts, members of the public and government officials to consolidate and share experiences, with an eye to developing new strategies and facilitating long-term change.

      AFA Singapore 2010 - “Achieving long-term positive change” - will focus on developing and implementing concrete long-term solutions for ongoing animal protection problems, and we have lots of fascinating presentations and informative workshops in store!

      AFA Singapore 2010 will be held from the 15th – 19th January at the Furama RiverFront Hotel.

      For more details about the conference and how to register go to www.asiaforanimals.org

      A 5-day conference pass costs just S$140 (S$100 for students) - but hurry, this Early Bird rate ends on the 8th November!

      Best wishes,
      Amy

      Amy Corrigan (BSc)
      Director of Education
      Director of Cruelty-Free Living Campaigns
      ACRES (Animal Concerns Research and Education Society)
      www.acres.org.sg

      91 Jalan Lekar
      Singapore 698917
      (O): +65 6892 9821