Radio Show - Strip Club Voters

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2004
      our vegan friend Rose, will be on the radio tomorrow:

      ==

      Hi friends,

      I'm hosting a radio show tomorrow (Tuesday) from 10:00-11:00 am about
      voting and democracy. Tune in and call in if you can.

      KALW 91.7 FM - it's also streamed live: http://www.kalw.org/

      Here's my latest article about get out the vote efforts in the adult
      entertainment industry...whatever it takes to get Bush out of office.
      ;-)

      The Strip Club Vote
      In the adult entertainment industry, discretion has always trumped
      politics � until the Bush administration gave them a reason to get
      organized.
      http://alternet.org/election04/20191/

      Also, I just redesigned my Web site. http://www.newswecanuse.com/
      I run it solo and appreciate feedback!