Reminder: Veggie Jews' October 10 South Bay Brunch

  • Pete
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2004
      Veggie Jews will meet Sunday, October 10th, at The Bay Leaf Cafe in
      Palo Alto. Join us for lunch at this quaint downtown cafe,
      specializing in vegetarian and vegan food. The Bay Leaf offers a
      cuisine of soups, sandwiches, daily specials and a choice of I-can't-
      believe-it's-vegan desserts.

      When: 10-October-2004, 11:30 a.m.
      Where: The Bay Leaf Cafe
      520 Ramona Street, between University and Hamilton Avenues
      Palo Alto, CA
      Phone: (650) 321-7466

      RSVP to veggiejews@... by noon on October 9, 2004. Walk-
      ins will only be accommodated on a space-available basis. So, to
      insure yourself a seat in this small restaurant, reservations are
      strongly recommended.

      Parking areas are located directly behind Bay Leaf on Emerson and
      across the street on Ramona.

      [Please note that all Veggie Jews' events are open to Jews of all
      ages and our non-Jewish friends. We are not a singles or religious
      group, although single and observant people are always welcome. For
      early notice of all events and more group information, please go to
      www.groups.yahoo.com/group/veggiejews and join. You can choose to
      participate in discussions and receive notices of general events or
      choose to receive only "special notices" from Veggie Jews, such as
      official group event notices.]