Cleanse and Release Toxic Fat - Healthy Living Class Series at Alive!

  • aliveveggie@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2009
      We are very pleased to announce Olga Aura will be teaching the 3rd class of our Healthy Living Class Series on 'Cleanse and Release Toxic Fat'. Free your body of stored fat and
      toxins that are making you sick.

      In this class you will learn the following...
      - The key to more energy and longevity
      - A proven tool to avoid constipation and weight gain
      - HOW to Detox without deprivation

      Complimentary raw food snacks will be provided. Also, all attendees will receive 10% off dinner that evening at Alive!

      Where: Alive! Restaurant, 1972 Lombard Street, San Francisco, CA 94123
      When: Sunday, October 18th, 3:30pm - 5pm

      Cost: $20 (bring a friend for free!)

      You must RSVP for this event by emailing events@..., or reserve your spot in advance and prepay through paypal by visiting our website, www.aliveveggie.com

      Hope to see you there!