World Veg Festival online videos of speakers and demos now available

  • jcadiz2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2009
      Hi all,

      For those who missed or want to see a replay of the WVF speakers and demo, the link is provided at the end of this email.

      We like to acknowledge our volunteers Tony Martin and Jeff Teeters for making the video of our WVF speakers and demos.

      After watching the videos online, please do not forget to support SFVS with your generous donation by clicking on "Paypal donate" from the link below:

      http://www.sfvs.org/donations.php

      Warm regards,
      WVF Committee