Re: Hungry Hungry Veganos

  • Neil
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1 3:14 AM
      Forwarding the message

      Hungry Hungry Veganos

      Link to Hungry Hungry Veganos

      Missing My Sushi Domo (Remembering Eugene – Pt. 1)

      Okay friends, it has been WAY too long since the Veganos have posted but we’ve been transients up until landing in the Land of Enchantment just two weeks ago. Wozzie took a job and has bitten the corporate bullet (*gasp*). There are surprisingly quite a few positives to this development including our roomiest kitchen yet (yay for not having to store the kitchen utensils in the living room!) for Rahzh to experiment with recipes new and old. We haven’t named this pretty new kitchen just yet and will be holding a contest VERY SOON to name said cocina. The prize will be a yummy little number by the name of Go Max Go. (Oh yes!) More details soon.

      We have quite a few posts that need to be made (we are always taking the pictures) and found the we have several Eugene reviews to do. One of the things Wozzie misses the most from Eugene is Sushi Domo and their options for the Vegan sushi. And since she is quite sentimental and missing the Eug after talking to a new work pal and explaining how he must get his hands on some vegan sushi STAT, this seemed like a good time to spread the yummy word.  Oh she can taste the soy sauce now…

      We’d always start the evening off with some edamame, spicy, natch:

      spicy edamame

      Followed by several nice sized rolls. Wozzie’s personal favorite was the Crop Burning which contained avocados, cucumbers, and shiitake mushrooms topped with hot sauce:

      And Rahzh had a shine for the Iron Man which was smoked tofu, cucumbers, and avocado:

      We definitely need to find a good sushi place here in Albuquerque soon because Wozzie has a bottle of lonely soy sauce ready to roll. Pass the chopsticks please.

      Tagged: Eugene, sushi