World Veg Festival on facebook.

  • rojony57
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2009
      I wish to thank VegNews Magazine for posting the World Veg Festival on facebook and sending out invites to thousands of Veg News Magazines followers. Over 2,000 invites have been sent out.
      I did contribute a few invites in that group.

      Link to the World veg festival event page.
      http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=145846386882&ref=mf

      Link to my facebook veg profile.
      http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000222946761&ref=ts

      I do have more than one profile.

      and....

      Some of the movers and shakers of the movement are on facebook.
      Gene Baur and Robert Cheeke come to mind.

      and there are numerous veg groups on facebook.

      Neil
      SFVs Board member.