Free Yoga Wednesdays at Alive!:

  • Joseph Cadiz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2009

      --- On Tue, 9/22/09, events@... <events@...> wrote:

      From: events@... <events@...>
      Subject: Free Yoga Wednesdays at Alive!:
      To: events@...
      Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 11:23 AM

      Hi Friend,

      Due to the gorgeous weather in San Francisco during the early Autumn months, we are opening our back patio to Free Yoga every Wednesday, from 10:30am - 12pm. View the attachment for more
      information.  Please bring your own mat!

      Our restaurant will be open for lunch afterward. Enjoy our outdoor seating area for a delicious organic, raw, vegan meal!

      Please arrive 5 minutes prior to the start of class. We look forward to seeing you then.

      All the best,
      Team Alive!

      Tracy Johnson
      Special Events and Catering Services