FW: Calling for World Veg Festival Volunteers!

  • Nancy Loewen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2009

      Dear Volunteers:

      It's that wonderful time of the year again when your World Vegetarian Festival volunteer services are greatly needed.

      World Veg Festival will be Saturday, October 3 and Sunday, October 4, at the San Francisco County Fair Building, 9th Ave. & Lincoln, in the Golden Gate Park, San Francisco.  The event is officially from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., but of course we will need volunteers before, during and after those times.

      Two lists of jobs are attached, one for Saturday and one for Sunday.  Please review them and choose the job or jobs you would like to do, then let me know as soon as possible.   If you can attend the Volunteer Orientation event on Friday, September 25, 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m., please come.  Dinner will be served, volunteer jobs not already assigned will be posted for you to choose, and we'll try to answer questions and work out wrinkles, plus have a good time.  However, you do not have to be at the Orientation event in order to volunteer.

      Please contact Nancy Loewen with questions or about your job selection at nloewen@... or at (415) 750-0614.

      THANK YOU, VOLUNTEERS!

           Nancy Loewen, Volunteer Coordinator