Re: VegSource VIDEO: Who do you turn to for your news?

  • Neil
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Forwarding the message.

      We'd like to introduce you to our friend, Ken McCarthy, who
      was so inspired by watching our film, Processed People, that he
      became a vegan.

      Ken's a very cool guy.

      And Ken being Ken, it's not enough for him to just get some benefit
      for himself, he wanted to help other people.

      So he started an Internet TV channel for healthy eating called
      "The Real Food Channel."

      It's in its early stages, but it already has thousands of subscribers
      from all over the world.

      Ken's goal is to provide a counterbalance to the millions of hours
      of TV commercials for processed food and pharmaceuticals
      that dominate the airways.

      Ken finds clips about healthy eating and organizes them so
      that they're available to people who are trying to sort out fact
      from corporate-sponsored fiction when it comes to food and
      health.

      We subscribe to Ken's list and recommend it highly.

      Here's a clip from the Real Food Channel that you might
      find interesting:

      http://vegsource.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/r/news/194809350129/

      Peas & Love,
      Jeff and Sabrina