Volunteers Needed Sept 6: SFVS tabling at the Inner Sunet Farmers' Market

  • jcadiz2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Hi all,

      SFVS just got the opportunity and given a tabling space at the Inner Sunset Farmers Market for Sept 6.

      We will need at least 3 volunteers to promote our cause, a plant-based diet and promote the World Veg Festival (Oct 3-4, 2009).

      While in there, you can also do your fresh produce shopping, vegetables, fruits, bread or enjoying the sun.

      Date: September 6 (Sunday)
      Location: Inner Sunset Farmers Market
      9th Ave Public Parking (between Irving & Judah Sts)
      Setup time: 8:30 a.m. - 9 a.m.
      Market is open until 1:00 p.m.
      Volunteers needed: 3 and more

      You can volunteer for one hour or two hours but we will be need three volunteers at any given time between 9 a.m. to 1:00 pm.

      For volunteer participation and interest, please contact JC at telephone 415-552-8883 or email (preferred) jcadiz2002@...

      Happy volunteering !

      Cheers,
      JC