need info on Grossi Farm, U-PICK ORGANIC strawberries

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2003
      wow,

      I wish there were more farms like that. Does anyone
      have any input on farm?

      I plan to stop by there on Friday. Sorry, I can't
      carpool with anyone cause I'm on my way to up North.

      Grossi FArms
      6652 Petaluma Hill Rd
      Santa Rosa, CA
      707-664-1602
      near Penngrove

      I heard the strawberries are not terribly sweet, just
      so so.

      Please share any info of other ORGANIC U PICK FARMS.

      =====
      signature: FAQ on vegetarian resources

      http://www.bayareaveg.org
      http://www.vegdining.com
      http://www.sfvs.org
      due to my high amount of emails, I am unable to answer everyone's emails on vegetarian questions.

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com