Announcing Veggie Jews' August 29 lunch in San Francisco

  • Veggie Jews
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18 9:51 AM
      We are pleased to announce Veggie Jews' Sunday, August 29, (12 noon)
      lunch at Shangri La restaurant, 2026 Irving in San Francisco.

      Shangri La is the Bay Area's only kosher certified and all vegan
      restaurant. We will be ordering from the menu.

      If you will attend, please reply to veggiejews@... no later
      than 5 p.m. on Saturday evening, August 28, 2004. Walk-ins
      will only be accommodated on a space-available basis. So, to insure
      yourself a seat in this small restaurant, reservations are strongly
      recommended.

      For information about Shangri La, call (415) 731-2548. For
      transportation information, call MUNI at (415) 673-6864 or go to
      www.sfmuni.com.

      [Please note that all Veggie Jews' events are open to Jews of all ages and our non-Jewish friends. We are not a singles or religious group, although single and observant people are always welcome. For early notice of all events and more group information, please go to www.groups.yahoo.com/group/veggiejews and join. You can choose to participate in discussions and receive notices of general events or choose to receive only "special notices" from Veggie Jews, such as official group event notices.]