Edible Schoolyard discussion on 5/28 at 6 pm at SF Main Library

  • carmen_cebs
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27 10:21 AM
      Thurs., May 28 at 6 pm – 7:30 pm
      Main Library, Koret Auditorium, 100 Larkin St. at Grove
      Lettuce in your Lunchbox: Growing Foods and Minds in our Schoolyards
      Hear from a panel of experts on the convergence of food and learning and how schoolyard and backyard gardens are making a difference.
      Panelists include:
      Ann Cooper, founder of Lunch Lessons LLC and The Food, Family, Farming Foundation;
      Paula Jones, director of food systems, SF Department of Public Health;
      Marsha Guerrero, director of special projects, Chez Panisse Foundation;
      Christine Leishman, board member of the Green Schoolyard Alliance;
      moderated by Marian Chatfield-Taylor, a member of the Green Schoolyard Alliance and manager of Friends of the San Francisco Public Library Capital Campaign.
      http://www.sfpl.org/news/edible_schoolyard.htm