Lunch at Lydia's - August 15th

  • Jill Harrington
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2004
      Marin Vegetarian Resource Group August Get-Together

      A Restaurant Lunch at Lydia's Lovin' Foods
      31 Bolinas Road, Fairfax

      Sunday, August 15 at 1:00 PM

      Reservations required

      Enjoy lunch at Marin County's newest vegetarian restaurant. The menu features a wide variety of delicious vegan dishes, prepared and presented beautifully. There are also many raw options to choose from.

      We will each be paying for our own meal, so be sure to bring cash for your lunch and a tip. Reservations are required to be sure the restaurant can accommodate us. Please call Eileen Burrous today to make your reservation: 415-209-6700. Hope to see you there!