next showing of Peaceable Kingdom

  • Noelle Tornatore
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      I feel like I was called to action after viewing Peaceable Kingdom
      Friday night. If you were there you know what I mean. Is anyone
      interested in handing out Vegetarian Starter kits (or something similar
      to what was available Friday) to people after they come out of the
      movie at the Red Vic? Or if someone already has something in the works
      I would love to help. I feel like it is important to help those who
      may want to become vegetarian/vegan.

      Noelle