World Vegetarian Day

  • Noelle Tornatore
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      World Vegetarian Day is coming up and we need your help. It is
      happening on Sunday, 26 September in Golden Gate Park. If you
      participated last year you know it is a great event. Please let me
      know if you are available to help that day or with any preparations
      leading up to the event.

      Here is the link to more information on World Vegetarian Day.
      http://www.sfvs.org/wvd2004/

      Thank you in advance.

      Noelle
    • rojony57
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2008
        Thank you!
        We appreciate everyone's contributions to a successful and fun World
        Vegetarian Day in Golden Gate Park.
        You are invited to view photos and videos of the speakers on-line via
        the link below.
        http://www.sfvs.org/wvd/festival08/Site_2/SFVS_WorldVegFest.html
        Dixie Mahy
        San Francisco Vegetarian Society