VegSource: Jeff Masson talk available on DVD

  • Neil
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2009
      Forwarding the message.

      VegSource Newsletter" <vsnews@...>
      Last week we put up a video of Jeff Masson talkingabout his new book, THE FACE ON YOUR PLATE.
      Did you see it?  It’s here:
      http://www.vegsource.com/articles2/masson_booksoup.htm
      It’s an hour long of fascinating discourse froma brilliant person.
      Many people contacted us and asked us if they could get that talk on DVD.
      The answer is: Yes, absolutely.
      VegSource is here to serve you.
      If you want Jeff Masson’s talk on DVD, you can buy a copy through our secure store.
      It’s only $7.50, which includes shipping inside the US:
      http://www.vegsource.com/articles2/masson_booksoup_dvd.htm
      Your DVD ships out the same day, if ordered by 3 pm PST.
      We will be closed Thursday and Friday for the long weekend.
      Peas & Love,Jeff & SabrinaVegSource.com

      P.S. Please share VegSource e-mails and videos with friends and colleagues.
      That's how we grow. Thanks.

      VegSource Interactive, Inc.19360 Rinaldi StreetSuite 438Porter Ranch, CA 91326