[OrganicAthlete eNews] The Best Things in Life are Free

  • Neil
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2009
      Forwarding the message.

      -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

      OrganicAthlete eNews: The Best Things in Life are Free If you are having trouble viewing this email, please visit
      http://www.organicathlete.org/node/2450. Greetings everyone,
      As of today, OrganicAthlete membership is utterly priceless. It's worth so much that we're giving membership away for free. At this critical time in history, we feel the barriers to our community, our support, and our education need to be lowered. OrganicAthlete membership has always been about inclusiveness and joining together with others - things that really don't cost anything. We want our circle to grow, our reach to expand, and our influence to be more powerful. We feel lowering the membership price barrier is the best way to go about it. Now you've got nothing to wait for, join today! We've also got some exciting events coming up too! Our 2009 training camp is June 3-7 here in beautiful Sonoma County. This is our 3rd year having a training camp, and it's always a blast. Click here for more information. If you're in the San Francisco Bay Area, you'll want to join OrganicAthlete and VegNews Magazine 98th running of the ING Bay to Breakers. It's
      going to be a party! Click here to register for the race and our team. Have a fruitful day! -Bradley
      President, OrganicAthlete Stay connected:
      +Discussions
      +Blogs
      +Facebook
      +RSS feeds OrganicAthlete | PO Box 33 | Graton, CA 95444 | info@... --