Wed. a.m.: Help birds @ Civic Center Farmers' Market

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2009
      Sorry this is short notice, but tomorrow (Wed. 4/8) at 8 am, I'm planning on going to the Civic Center Farmers' market to document the stuffing of live birds into paper bags and dropping them on the concrete (in violation of CA Penal Code section 597), to sell to customers. I'm also hoping to get a police report filed and charges filed against the vendor.

      It would be good to have as many people there as possible in support. Please email me if you can attend, and I'll give you more details. I have a digital camera that takes video, but any other photgraphic equipment would also be helpful.

      Here's some video of this abuse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhvJeE7s0q8

      Thanks,

      Andrew