The next San Francisco Veggie Coffee Talk - 8/15/03

  • Pete
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2003
      You are invited to join your fellow vegans and vegetarians working in the
      City for a "coffee talk" to welcome the weekend at 5:15 p.m on Friday,
      August 15, 2003. The location is Starbucks at 27 Drumm St. near the corner
      of California St. and the cable car turnaround.

      Please RSVP to me at plcohon@.... And if you RSVP and your plans
      change, please let me know as I will not show up if there is no interest.

      I hope to see you there.