Vegan Night Out Wed. 6 p.m. and Stress-Reducing Diet Seminar

  • David Koot
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2009
      We are pleased to announce that Patricia Allen Koot, N.E., certified
      Nutrition Educator, will be presenting an outstanding vegan dinner this
      Wed. evening at the Red Victorian, 1665 Haight St., San Francisco.
      Patricia's dinners stand out not only for great flavor combinations.
      They also are nutritionally balanced and nutrient-dense. Dinner is at
      6 p.m. After the dinner, Patricia and Dave will be giving a
      presentation on stress-reducing diet and environmental factors,
      including the role of enzymes in reducing stress, a list of stress-
      inducing foods, and environmental considerations which elevate stress.
      Suggested minimum donation of $10.00 covers both the dinner and the
      presentation. RSVP to 707-774-1904 or email to: info@wellness-
      central.org.

      David Koot